Evoking the essence of the 90s with a contemporary unique take, Destiny is a combination of simplicity with understated elegance. This stunning trumpet silhouette dress is wonderfully paired with sheer lantern sleeves and a square neckline. The side cut and open back add the perfect amount of sensual feminine flair.
Style with Matching Veil
Matching Veil -Frequently bought together
How to take measurements
Shipping and returns Policy
- We know it’s hard to order dress online if your dress doesn’t meet your expectation or you had change of mind; You may return your gown with a restocking fee of 35% off total purchase* given no customisation on dress or rush delivery has been selected. Please contact customer service at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your order.
- Chic Bridals reserves the right to deny any return request upon quality check as they see fit.
- You are responsible for the return shipping fees. We can provide return label; fees will be deducted from the total amount, or a shipping address cab be provided for your convenience.
- Refund will be processed upon the reception of the item and the item passed quality control. If for any reason your item does not pass Quality control, Customer service will contact you with your options. If, after assessment, your item does not pass our quality control checks, you will not be offered a replacement, repair or refund and we will return the item to you.
- In the event of manufacturing fault, Chic bridals will pay for shipping fees to return and ship new dress.
- Chic Bridals reserves the right to refuse a repair, replacement, or refund if you do not notify us of the fault or issue within 5 days of reception, and/or do not return the item upon request to our boutique.
Customized Wedding Dress
- As your dress is made especially for you to your unique requirement, size ranges and height, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges unless in the event of a genuine manufacturing fault.
- All items undergo high-grade professional quality control to ensure fabrics and manufacturing are of the highest standard. We highly recommend you try your dress on as soon as you receive it. In the unlikely circumstance your dress does not fit you, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order.
- As your gown will immediately go into production at the time of purchase, we are unable to offer any returns or exchanges on these gowns.
- Order Timeframe does not include shipping timeframe, please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery, please budget at least 2 -4 weeks before wedding date in case of unforeseen events.
- Paid rush delivery options available at checkout.